When you stay at the Dunes Manor, the entire resort of Ocean City is at your front door! The resort is ten miles long and everywhere you walk or ride, you’ll find something to explore.
We are centrally located oceanfront on 28th Street, just 1 block from the Boardwalk, so it’s easy to catch the boardwalk tram. From the inlet to 27th Street, the “boards” are a parade of people, restaurants, entertainment and amusements for all ages. In any season, this strip along the white sand beach is the essence of the Ocean City experience.
Since all of our rooms are oceanfront, you have a spectacular view of the ocean and the beach. And once you’ve looked, you’ll be hooked! Miles of white sand and the sound of the surf call you to the water’s edge…for a summer swim or a quiet season walk. Perfect for sandcastles and kite flying, shell collecting or surfing, the beaches of Ocean City are a vacation dream.
We cannot display this gallery
Getting around Ocean City
Catch the Boardwalk Tram to the Inlet:
1 block south at 27th St. / Fare: $3.00 each way
In-season: 10:00 a.m. – Midnight
Ride The Bus:
$3.00 all day / Numerous stops all along Coastal Highway
Things To Do
- Ocean City Boardwalk — Just 1 Block South
- The Boardwalk Tram — 1 Block, starts at 27th Street and runs to the Inlet
- Jolly Roger Amusement Park — Across the Street, Bayside
- Trimper’s Rides and Amusements — South end of the Boardwalk
- Tanger Ocean City Outlet Shopping — Minutes away in West Ocean City
- Ocean City Convention and Visitor’s Bureau — Located 40Th Street & Bayside
- 10 area Golf Courses
- Assateague State Park — 10 Miles South West
- Historic Berlin — 8 Miles West
- Tanger Rehoboth Outlets — Tax Free Shopping! 20 Miles North in Rehoboth, DE
- Cape May Lewes Ferry — 25 Miles North in Historic Lewes, DE